Saturday, January 25, 2014

A New Chapter

I'm not quite sure where this last month has gone? Time goes by so quickly. I've decided that the more kids you have the faster the time goes. I wish I could bottle up all things Connor. You know?, like the way it feels to hug him, his smell and him wanting to still be held. It just moves so fast. Thats one of the reasons I'm so thankful to be able to have the opportunity to stay home with my boys. As many of you know, last Friday was my last day of working full time outside the household. I told Jason its a good thing, because I'm way too busy to have a job with all my play dates and therapy appointments. LOL! 
Connor's doing good, besides this cough and congestion. Just be praying that he gets over it. Its been around for over a month. 
This week has been really good. God has put some awesome women in my life who happen to have DS kids or as one of them says Downsy Do.  I'm excited to build these new relationships and learn from these ladies. 
Connor has a ENT doc appt. Feb. 3rd so I will up date then. 
Hunter's a rock star, as usual. He's starting to say more 2-4 word sentences. I just want to eat him all the time. And he's so loving with his brother. Last week my mom asked him if he wanted to hold Connor, his response? Okey. And he did such a great job. We also played on the bed. Hunter wanted Connor to "ride" on his back. It was too cute. I can't wait until they can play together. 


Thanks Village for all your prayers. 



1 comment:

  1. Awwww...that 3rd picture with the forehead kiss...no words.

    ReplyDelete