Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Rise tuition letter

Jason and I just got home from date night! On the way in we grabbed the mail and there it was, the letter. The official letter from Rise that would tell us how much our monthly tuition is. I was so nervous opening that piece of paper.  Good thing our friends Jon and Carly prepped me on what they pay. It made the sticker shock a little less shocking. But God is good, as always. He has  provided me with a part-part time job that allows me to work around the kids. It's a friend of mine. She's an amazing real estate agent and I'm doing some work for her. So the plan will be to bump up my hours to part time in the fall. And the money I make there will pay for most of Connors school. So if you are looking to buy or sell your home I get a referral fee (since I'm licensed). And Joanie's pretty awesome. In 2013, she sold a house every 4 days. She's definitely a go getter. 
Regarding Hunter at Rise, they currently don't have a spot for him. Which is okay because his portion alone would be $886. Yikes. So he will be attending Sugar Creek Baptist on Tuesday and Thursday in the fall. 

Thanks for your continued support and prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment