Saturday, October 12, 2013

God is good!

It's been another busy week of appointments. We had the three hour hearing test on Wednesday, Thursday was the Eye Doctor and Friday was the Pediatrician and then an ultrasound. So here is the update!
Praise Jesus that Connor can see. He only has a blocked tear duct. We will go back in 9 months and if its not better, then we will do an in office procedure. But we are so thankful that Connor has his eye sight.
Friday at the Pediatrician, they took more blood to check that his thyroid numbers are going down and did a weight check! Praise him. He had gained 11 oz. in one week. The Hearing Dr. recommended we see a kidney dr. But instead, Dr. Otness recommended a kidney ultrasound. So after our appt. with her we went down stairs for a quick ultrasound. We got the results back later that day and he has healthy kidneys. Woohoo.( I guess when you have hearing loss that can somehow tie in with your kidneys.)
It seems like when you go to one Dr. appt. you end up with 3 more. LOL! It's the story of my life right now. And I'm just thankful that I'm able to take him, that we have health insurance, and that we live in Houston where there are amazing Dr. to choose from.

We only have one appointment next week and that is with the Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) Dr. What will I do with my time? Honestly, I'm not sure what to expect or what they could tell us at this appointment. Other than it ties in with Connor's hearing.

I haven't gotten any bills from the Health insurace company. And that kind of scares me. I'm praying that I don't have to do a lot of follow up with what they should or shouldn't cover. Yikes, I've got a headache just thinking about it. (well not really cause I know God's gonna sort it all out)

So this week, please pray for the following:

That I don't have to spend time following up with our insurance company
Pray for the ENT doctor appt. and that we are able to get clear direction and information

Thanks again for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment