Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Hello Rise

So we just completed Day 4 of Rise. I love this school and I hope I always feel that way. (I hear some of you now, I know it's only day 4) I love that the director and the staff are in the lobby and outside for drop off and pick up. I love that on day one the director and other staff not only knew Connors name but mine and Hunters as well. I love that I have complete confidence in his teachers and staff. His teachers have been there 3 plus years. I love that they love on Connor like he was their own. I love that he gets group therapies. Gosh I'll have to continue to add to this list. But you know what I love the most? That they delight in his accomplishments and that they are there to push and encourage him to be his best. Look at what our little guy accomplished today? That's right, he not only drank his entire 7 oz of milk out of the honey bear but he held it himself. Way to go Connor. This pic was taken before school. But I can't figure out how to upload the video of him doing it. Boo

1 comment: